I hope you're coming back to the "blogosphere" soon. I'd like to read more. Thanks again for showing me around last semester. I move into Richmond to start up at the Adcenter on Monday. Scary. Words of wisdom? What are you doin' now? How did the Yahoo project go? (it was Yahoo, right?) Anyway, hope to keep in touch and I wish you the best. kick some advertising ass, young lady. peace.
1 comment:
Hey Dalynn!
I hope you're coming back to the "blogosphere" soon. I'd like to read more. Thanks again for showing me around last semester. I move into Richmond to start up at the Adcenter on Monday. Scary. Words of wisdom? What are you doin' now? How did the Yahoo project go? (it was Yahoo, right?) Anyway, hope to keep in touch and I wish you the best. kick some advertising ass, young lady. peace.
-Kris Kennedy
Post a Comment